Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged by Shingsian:D

Your name: Amanda
People call you: A, MOOMOO, mandszxszxszxs, etc.
Status currently: Single


3 Random facts about yourself:
1. I love imitate funny stuff ^^nyappy.
2. I smile a lot, why? To haolian my dimple aye~ hahah!
3. I'm racists :X


What time did you eat your dinner last night:
Hmmm 12 plus i think.

Who is the last person you saw last night:
SAWHUIMIN, hais sian la. HAHAH~

Why are you two together:
Go home together.

What are you doing now:
Doing this survey.

Any crushes now:
HEHE so shy \(~ ^.^ ~)/

Any international idol insipirations:
well well?

Any local idol insipirations:
hmmmmm~~


Who is the last person you talked to on your contacts:
Sawhuimin lorr.

Say how do you know this person:
Her toilet bowl~ hahah!~ classmate la.

Who and what is the last sms in your inbox:
i dont reveal any of my msg^^

Who is the last person who commented you on your facebook/friendster account:
Friendster - Desmond, Facebook - I not sure lei, i'm not active in facebook one. hahah!

What will you be doing at 4 hrs time:
Having my beauty sleep^^

Trust anyone in this world:
What do u think?

Are you thinking of someone now, if yes, who:
Sawhuimin, ily!~ nah!~ thinking of what to reply her in msn.

Are you a fucker or sucker:
Choose urself.

Honda Bike or honda car:
Car.

3 people you tagged:
get it urself if u wan (((((((((((:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright, shall blog cosplay and pbo soon :D