Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dont try to lie to me, i'm not ur 3yrs old kid!, even though im lousy/stupid with
All ur tricks, but what u are having on i'll know it sooner or later!
Dont forget that!, im warning, mydear! I'm damn frustrated when i saw that,
Dont makes my brain racks because of that can? u dont tell me a thing,
And why wna keep from me sia? I'm just wondering will u be guilty at all?
sad:{

HA-HA-HA!, orhbiquak!! yesterday kena beat! serve u right man, but still,
U dont learn ur lesson. Why are u so stubborn one, u are the one in wrong lei!,
Still dare to shout back, daring hor?! WTH sia, make sure u give people beat ah!
I sure at there laugh till peng! And, dont be such a attention seeker la! dumbass!
No big no small! Please respect others whom ranks are higher then u! TYVM FKER!


Its-my-day for being so moody lor! What can i do?
HATE!
C'iao~