Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it!
My phone spoilllllllllllllllll~~ Gotta go repair,
so damn hassle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr >:{
All cause of one damn fucking picture!
Must be got virus or something lor! Now my
image cannot go in, will auto shut down.
LG COOKIE SUCKS!!! i wan change phoneeeeeee~!
Edited;
I wanna go dragonfly pub on 27 la!!! FT Isand will be ther :'(
I wanna see JaeJin!!!!!!!!!! :( hai! 1st time FTI in sg, but
i couldnt go! damn sad manszxszx.........
My phone spoilllllllllllllllll~~ Gotta go repair,
so damn hassle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr >:{
All cause of one damn fucking picture!
Must be got virus or something lor! Now my
image cannot go in, will auto shut down.
LG COOKIE SUCKS!!! i wan change phoneeeeeee~!
Edited;
I wanna go dragonfly pub on 27 la!!! FT Isand will be ther :'(
I wanna see JaeJin!!!!!!!!!! :( hai! 1st time FTI in sg, but
i couldnt go! damn sad manszxszx.........
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home