Supper hungryyyyyy. lol. havent have my breakfast and lunch.
Hungry, but dont feel like eating ^^
Well actually today thought of going Bugis collect my pills...
Yes wat pills? drugs, estacy, slimming pills, face pills w/e pills.
Believe? Zzz.... Then she msg me say : Hihi cute girl. Are you coming
today? den she called me but i didnt answer den she msg : Amanda
dear, i got bring your gift lei. haha. Are you coming? LOL!
When the hell i know her for so good man? I met her for once only lei.
She say she went Korea and bought something for me! hahaha! Hilarious!
But thanks anw.
I'm so numb... I nv thought i would use this word.
But thanks tt i can use it now. Its all tales LOL!
I'm not ur spare tyre. So bang u... and...ended... Smile Amanda! <3!
I hope... i will nv see u agn.....
Hungry, but dont feel like eating ^^
Well actually today thought of going Bugis collect my pills...
Yes wat pills? drugs, estacy, slimming pills, face pills w/e pills.
Believe? Zzz.... Then she msg me say : Hihi cute girl. Are you coming
today? den she called me but i didnt answer den she msg : Amanda
dear, i got bring your gift lei. haha. Are you coming? LOL!
When the hell i know her for so good man? I met her for once only lei.
She say she went Korea and bought something for me! hahaha! Hilarious!
But thanks anw.
I'm so numb... I nv thought i would use this word.
But thanks tt i can use it now. Its all tales LOL!
I'm not ur spare tyre. So bang u... and...ended... Smile Amanda! <3!
I hope... i will nv see u agn.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home