Today(i mean ytd) worked at VivoCity. The place is damn ulu
pandang lor! I lost my way there, my sense of direction sucks
seriously, so if u're lost dont call me. HAHAHA!~
I alwys luv to take pictures during my break time.
Cus i alwys have extra time to do my stuff aft eating. LOl!
Lunch i had fried horfun. Damn much lor, so didnt finish all.
Dinner had this er.... i think sea coconut or something. lol!


Oh yes! tmr and tue back to ps work. HAHA!
Ciaozsxszx~
pandang lor! I lost my way there, my sense of direction sucks
seriously, so if u're lost dont call me. HAHAHA!~
I alwys luv to take pictures during my break time.
Cus i alwys have extra time to do my stuff aft eating. LOl!
Lunch i had fried horfun. Damn much lor, so didnt finish all.
Dinner had this er.... i think sea coconut or something. lol!


Oh~ look at my fatty bombom dinosaur! HAHA!,
i used the blue tack to made it.... Funny ah. lol.
Anw, in front that word is "A" not "4" :D
A for AMANDA :D :D :D :D
i used the blue tack to made it.... Funny ah. lol.
Anw, in front that word is "A" not "4" :D
A for AMANDA :D :D :D :D
Oh yes! tmr and tue back to ps work. HAHA!
Ciaozsxszx~
P.S; I seriously hate poser kia. Dont have ur own sense.
Stop following ppl la!
Stop following ppl la!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home