Friday, July 3, 2009

25 Random things/stuff about me.
HAHA!, this should be posting at Facebook
But... i dont wan, so post here :D

1. My surname is Mun! Dont read it as Moon!
2. I know Amanda is a nice name. hahaha!
3. My wallet is in Gold color. <3 Gold~~
4. Dont know/like to use wooden chopstick. (like those at takeaway one)
5. I got 5 dimple, 2 Big 3 small
6. Got lip hole. (gonna take out soon)
7. The earth is round, i'll meet my othr half soon ^^
8. Using LG Cookie touch
9. Dont drink MILK!
10. Hate Mayo and all kind of white color cream!
11. Dont really take spicy food.
12. Love my Converse shoe.
13. I wear spec.
14. Wear color contact lens.
15. Laptop is white in color.
16. I love cam whore! :D
17. Somewhat forgetful.
18. Late...
19. Dont like meat. (depend on what kind)
20. Dont like to drink mineral water.
21. Alwys doing funny stuff. (eg. talking in a weird voice/funny action haha)
22. I love to whineeeee :D
23. Dont know how to swallow big tablet.
24. Dont meetup with anonymous people.
25. I miss cellgroup, n112......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home