Watched Absolute Boyfriend last night. Awww next week is last episode alr :(
sooooooo fast lorrrrrr. I think the robot gna die on next week.. sad. I think he's so hand-sum. HAHAHA!, k i'll order 1 robot oso. hahah my robot ideal boyfriend must have/be-; Tall but not too tall; fair but not too fair; face complexion must be good; teeth must be clean and nice, best if gt vampire tooth at the side; nice smile; dimple would be good too. character; a bit jealousy, cheerful, positive mindset, talkative(?), kind, generous, like me veryyyy muchhh and now i'm thinking veryyy muchh toooo. hahhah! wah i wonder if in this world if there is such a person, i would marry him straight away man, too perfect. HAHAHAH!
Alright stop my day dreaming. I'm going service later, papa will be driving me there. Thumb up (Y) hoho! and msg me if u're bored today i can entertain. LOL!
Anw i've draw this. hahah! dont laugh! i'm not up to standard because i'm not a art student. I've been trying to draw something real, but i just cant :( i only can draw cartoooooooooon looooorrrrr, next up will be huimin's cartoon face. hahah! she call me draw her. LOL! Ei but wait i can draw ken pretty well ok :/ HAHAHA!

Ciaos, miss me ah!~ <3
p.s; i've removed dead link and unwanted link, if i nv link u up or u want to be link pls tag me k :D
sooooooo fast lorrrrrr. I think the robot gna die on next week.. sad. I think he's so hand-sum. HAHAHA!, k i'll order 1 robot oso. hahah my robot ideal boyfriend must have/be-; Tall but not too tall; fair but not too fair; face complexion must be good; teeth must be clean and nice, best if gt vampire tooth at the side; nice smile; dimple would be good too. character; a bit jealousy, cheerful, positive mindset, talkative(?), kind, generous, like me veryyyy muchhh and now i'm thinking veryyy muchh toooo. hahhah! wah i wonder if in this world if there is such a person, i would marry him straight away man, too perfect. HAHAHAH!
Alright stop my day dreaming. I'm going service later, papa will be driving me there. Thumb up (Y) hoho! and msg me if u're bored today i can entertain. LOL!
Anw i've draw this. hahah! dont laugh! i'm not up to standard because i'm not a art student. I've been trying to draw something real, but i just cant :( i only can draw cartoooooooooon looooorrrrr, next up will be huimin's cartoon face. hahah! she call me draw her. LOL! Ei but wait i can draw ken pretty well ok :/ HAHAHA!

Ciaos, miss me ah!~ <3
p.s; i've removed dead link and unwanted link, if i nv link u up or u want to be link pls tag me k :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home