Got so much to say, got so much to blog. After looking at this screen, my mind went blank totally..................................................................... dots.
Went service, bus to Expo. I seriously luv having my own time riding the bus, listening to songs while reading a book. Nice! Service ended, celebrated my belated bday, thanks alot, thanks N112 for the present, luv u guys alwys <3 Then down to Bedok for dinner.
(click for clearer view)


Tmr will be having steamboat agn, woooooh~ I'm tired now :( think i'll catch my 終極三國 Ep26 tmr when i'm back home, gotta slp now, and i heard thunders, is it raining outside? HA HA!
Went service, bus to Expo. I seriously luv having my own time riding the bus, listening to songs while reading a book. Nice! Service ended, celebrated my belated bday, thanks alot, thanks N112 for the present, luv u guys alwys <3 Then down to Bedok for dinner.
(click for clearer view)


Tmr will be having steamboat agn, woooooh~ I'm tired now :( think i'll catch my 終極三國 Ep26 tmr when i'm back home, gotta slp now, and i heard thunders, is it raining outside? HA HA!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home