I really still cannot upload photo sia. Dont know is blogger got problem or my account got problem lei, cus other ppl can upload but mine cant, :(
Anw went Ion with belle today, before that went to her sch find her den bused down. There the toilet super high class and nice manszxszxc! Took a lot photo, but too bad cant upload now. hahaha!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ I've cut my own hair agn, not fringe only but the whole head. Still not bad lei. Thumbs up! I cann be hair stylist too hor. But actually i wanted to take up hair dressing lei, i still think take beauty better la. LOL! oh tmr i'm working, last min (_ _)
K la, i go orhorh soon. tata! <3
p.s; scared i tio h1n1...... how how how?
Anw went Ion with belle today, before that went to her sch find her den bused down. There the toilet super high class and nice manszxszxc! Took a lot photo, but too bad cant upload now. hahaha!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ I've cut my own hair agn, not fringe only but the whole head. Still not bad lei. Thumbs up! I cann be hair stylist too hor. But actually i wanted to take up hair dressing lei, i still think take beauty better la. LOL! oh tmr i'm working, last min (_ _)
K la, i go orhorh soon. tata! <3
p.s; scared i tio h1n1...... how how how?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home